George Roy Hayes Jr. Endowed Scholarship for Incoming Freshman
The purpose of the “George Roy Hayes, Jr. Endowed Scholarships” is to attract and retain outstanding undergraduate and graduate students in the School of Biological Sciences.
- Student must be a Biology major.
- Student must have a minimum Cumulative and Course GPA of 3.5.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide your anticipated graduation quarter (i.e, Fall 2018):
- Please describe your academic and career goals.
- You may provide a brief statement describing any personal or financial factors you would like the Scholarship Committee to consider.