John E. Oshea Sr. Endowed Scholarship
The “John E. O’Shea, Sr. Endowed Scholarship” was created in honor of John E. O’Shea, Sr. and shall be held by Donee as part of its permanent endowment.
- Recipient must be an Incoming Freshman.
- Recipient must have a minimum 3.0 High School GPA.
- Recipient must not have an ACT composite score of more than 22.
- Recipient must be from a town in Louisiana with a population of less than 30,000 people.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you from a town in Louisiana with a population of less than 30,000 people?