J. Quitman Long Family Endowment
Louisiana Tech made a huge impact on Jared Quitman Long’s life by allowing him to secure a degree when he financially could not afford to do so. To make a contribution to the University, Jared Long and Loutie Taylor Long started the “J. Quitman Long Family Endowment”.
- Recipient must be an Incoming Freshman.
- Recipient must have a minimum 2.5 High School GPA.
- Recipient must not have an ACT composite score of more than 22.
- The scholarship will be presented to either a student from the Colfax area, Spearsville High School, Union High School, Mansfield High School, or University High School (Baton Rouge, LA).
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide the name and email address of a person (not a relative) who can serve as a reference for you within either academics or extracurricular activities (Mentor, Teacher, Counselor, Coach, Supervisor, Spiritual Leader, etc.).